- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) – necessary for contacting you regarding your request
- Business address and tax ID – necessary for invoicing and administrative purposes
- Any project-specific details you decide to share with us
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Braz Translations with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback about our services via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Braz Translations collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Braz Translations will share your data with our partner companies and freelancers so that they may work with Braz Translations on your project. Those agreements are covered by internal NDAs and data protection policies.
When Braz Translations processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Braz Translations securely stores your data at company’s registered address following the same level of security measures we use to protect our own data.
Braz Translations will keep your project-specific details for the duration of the project and as long as necessary for the ongoing client relationship unless otherwise indicated through other agreements. We are happy to delete project-specific data on request. We will delete your data by erasing it from our devices and storage facilities.
Braz Translations will keep your personal details for the duration of the project and as long as it is necessary for accounting and tax purposes. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing it from our devices and storage facilities.
Braz Translations would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Braz Translations from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to partner companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us a written notice at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Braz Translations would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Braz Translations for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Braz Translations correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Braz Translations to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Braz Translations erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Braz Translations restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Braz Translations’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Braz Translations transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Provide you with the best user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Braz Translations uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Braz Translations uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We use this data to continuously improve your experience and provide a better service for our visitors.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can get up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies through these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
(c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
(f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Braz Translations has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (‘National Commission for the Protection of Data’. also known as ‘CNPD’).
Av. D. Carlos I, 134 – 1.º
T +351 21 392 84 00
F +351 21 397 68 32