English & Japanese > Brazilian Portuguese
Translator. Gamer. IT enthusiast. Word wizard.
Remember the thrill of playing your first online game? That’s the kind of feeling I want to instill in your customers. And the only way to do that is by translating your gaming materials in a way that speaks to the Brazilian audience. From convincing them to purchase your game to ensuring they know how to play it, I can bring your game to the Brazilian market with a bang.
Got an IT product you want to bring to Brazil? From user guides to press releases, apps to technical videos, you can expect accurate and consistent terminology that is easily understood by your target audience.
With several smart devices and numerous spare parts and accessories, I am always available and well prepared to provide you with adept language services. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about any of your data getting lost as I always send a backup of my current projects to the cloud.
Freelance translator (2007-present)
- Translate support documents, emails, and promotional materials
- Translate manuals, guides and packaging for games, IT products and apps
- Edit and translate movie and TV show synopses
In-house translator, Alpha CRC Brazil (2010-2011)
- Translated over 250,000 words of quest descriptions, UI elements, skills descriptions etc.
- Contributed to the success of World of Warcraft
- 400,000+ words of internal documents in the IT and electronics field
- 800,000+ words for consoles, PC and mobile platforms
- Bachelor and Licentiate in Portuguese and Japanese Language and Literature, Rio de Janeiro State University, Brazil, 2010
- American Translators Association (ATA)
- ProZ.com Certified Translator